G-CO.12 Geometric Constructions
- Claire Verti
G-CO.12 Make formal geometric constructions with a variety of tools and methods (compass and straightedge, string, reflective devices, paper folding, dynamic software, etc.). Copying a segment; copying an angle; bisecting a segment; bisecting an angle; constructing perpendicular lines; including the perpendicular bisector of a line segment; and constructing a line parallel to a given line through a point not on the line.
Table of Contents
- Learning how to use GeoGebra for Constructions.
- G-CO.12 Construction #2. Copying an Angle.
- G-CO.12 Construction #3 Bisecting a segment
- G-CO.12 Construction #4 Bisecting an Angle
- G-CO.12 Construction #5 Constructing Perpendicular Lines
- G-CO.12 Construction #6 Perpendicular bisector of a line segment
- G-CO.12 Construction #7 Constructing a line parallel to a given line through a point not on the line