Kopie von Embedding PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Prezi into a Dynamic Worksheet
Please note: This is a new feature on GeoGebraTube Beta https://tube-beta.geogebra.org. To embed external content to GeoGebraTube you need its URL or embed code. This document gives you an overview of how to get such code for the most common files and how to use it in GeoGebraTube.
Getting the Embed Code
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you created your document using Powerpoint Online, your document is there already. If you used the standard desktop Office apps, please upload the file.
- Select the file by clicking the circle in top right corner.
- In the menu on top you should see Embed option. Click it and let OneDrive generate the embed code.
- Copy the code to clipboard.
- Upload the file to Google Drive.
- Use the Sharing button to generate sharable link. Make sure it is set to be visible to everyone, not just your organization.
- You will get a sharing URL like this
- Replace the /view part by /preview to get
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27OfacRuz-yLWFtRjhuSzlUbEE/previewCopy the URL
- Navigate to your presentation (Here you find an example)
- Below the presentation you see Embed button, click it and copy the code to clipboard
Embedding the Content
- Go to https://tube-beta.geogebra.org/user/profile.
- Find the Dynamic Worksheet you want to embed to.
- Click the Edit button in the top menu.
- Click on the button Add Element and select Web from the list of available Worksheet Elements.
- Paste the URL or embed code of the content you want to embed.
- Click on the Done button.
- Save your Dynamic Worksheet using the Save button at the top right corner of the Dynamic Worksheet.