Volumes in Calculus
Volumes: Examples of solids of revolution using disks and shells and solids with known cross sectional areas. Probably works better when downloaded than running in browser.
Table of Contents
- Volume: Circular base cross sections isos rt triangles
- Volume: Circ base cross section isos rt triangle hyp in base
- Volume: Base between 2 quad, cr. sect. right triangles.
- Volume: Hexagons with side in base
- Volume: Hexagon cross sections with diagonal in region
- Volume: Hexagon2 cross section diagonal in region