Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Juan Carlos Ponce Campuzano
The top graph shows the function f(x) and shaded region between the graph of the function and the x-axis as the point x is dragged along the x-axis. The bottom graph shows the accumulation funciton for each upper limit x, with lower limit a.
- Select an option, at the bottom, to explore the Accumulation function or the Derivative of the accumulation function.
- Drag point x along the x-axis in the top graph to observe the relationship between the two graphs.
- Drag point a to change its value.
- Change the function f(x). Remark: f(x) must be continuous.