Copy of Copying an Angle
- michelle, Bill Doherty
Copying an Angle
Follow the steps below to copy angle BAC:
- In the space below angle BAC, draw ray RY.
- Using B as center, use the circle tool to draw an circle of any radius that intersects both ray BA and ray BC. Construct points D and E where the circle intersects those rays.
- Use the segment tool to construct any radius of the circle you just constructed in Step 2.
- Use the Compass tool and select the segment you constructed in Step 3 and then point R to construct a circle centered at R with the same radius as the circle you constructed in Step 2. Construct point S where this circle intersects ray RY.
- Construct segment DE.
- Use the compass tool and select segment DE and then point S to construct a circle that intersects the circle centered at R that you constructed in Step 4 at point Q.
- Draw ray RQ.