- Ecem Elif Oğuzhan
For the both middle school and high school levels, the same process can be followed.
- Moderator/Instructor organizes groups of 3 or 4 in your class.
- Each group tries to project the cannonball in this tool.
- They have a table to note all the variable that they try. (Angle, length of the line segment, gravitational acceleration...)
- They endeavor to make some inferences about the relations of these variables.
- Depending on their inferences, they make several estimation on the possible length of the red wall for some given angles.