Graphing Sine and Cosine Functions (Includes All Transformations)
- Tim Brzezinski
In the apps below, note the trigonometric function displayed. Your goal is to graph one period of this function correctly. Once you do, you'll see a Correct !!! sign appear. For the period you graph,
- Enter the START VALUE in the start input box (right side).
- Enter the END VALUE in the end input box (right side).
- Enter the x-coord's of the 3 key points in between start and end: ( , , of the way in this period).
- If need be, adjust the xscale and yscale.
- Move the LARGE POINTS that appear to graph correctly.