BPW Inv 1.3 - Translations
You can open BPW book or BPW online link if helpful Directions:
- Use to label the images or copies of G, H, J, K, L and M on the purple shape.
- Then right click and rename the points so that G′, H′, J′, K′, L′ and M′ so that G′ is the image of G, H′ is the image of H, and so on.
- Using the Segment tool (go to then use drop down to find Draw segments from each vertex of GHJKLM to its image, G′, H′, J′, K′, L′ and M′
- How do the corresponding vertices of the polygon and its image relate to each other? That is, what is the relationship between the segments that connect points A and A′, points B and B′, and so on?
- How do the corresponding (parts in the same location on both shapes) sides and angles of the polygon and its image relate to each other?
Answer the "Describe" question from Part A: 1 for Diagram 1 below.