Creating the Graph of a Linear Equation
- Anthony Dove
The following activity allows you to first create the equation of the line and then find ordered pairs on the graph. Part 1 Below is graph of an unset linear equation. You can click on A or B to manipulate the graph of the line.
- Slope Input: Based on the graph you create, write the slope in fraction form. If you are correct, it will tell you "Good Job!"
- Y-Intercept Input: Based on the graph you create, write the y-intercept in fraction form. If you are correct, it will tell you "Good Job!"
- Once you write the correct slope and y-intercept of the graph you created, the equation of the line will appear in slope-intercept form.
- Input your value in decimal form.
- The corresponding value with appear. Also, the point will appear on the graph.