- David Cox
Use this applet to explore skip counting. There are many different ways to find the "right answer" with these problems. Pay close attention to the strategies that you use. Directions: On the number line below, you are given two numbers: A and B. Fill in the blanks on the number line.
- List the steps you used to fill in the blanks in the beginning.
- How did your strategy change during your exploration?
- What steps will you tell your friends to use so they can quickly fill in the blanks?
- Write a rule to fill in the blanks using "A" and "B" that can be used for any numbers.
- Challenge: Write a rule that your friends can use to find the value of C. Test your rule using the Decimal level.