GeoGebra 3D & AR: Geometry Resources & Challenges
- Tim Brzezinski
This book contains resources students can readily explore within GeoGebra 3D Calculator. Directions to explore any resource within Augmented Reality (within GeoGebra 3D Calculator app installed on any iOS or Android device) can be found at the bottom of each resource page. This volume also contains some augmented reality modeling challenges for students (last chapter). This volume is a work-in-progress and will continue to grow over time. Wishing you and your students much success in your exploratory journey of learning mathematics! -Tim B
Table of Contents
- Surface Area: Intuitive Introduction
- Volume: Intuitive Introduction
- Surface of Rev: 3D Augmented Reality Template
- Diagonal Hint for a Rectangular Prism
- Build Your Own Right Triangular Prism (V2)!
- Unwrapping a Cylinder: REVAMPED!
- Cone Anatomy
- Square Pyramid: Underlying Anatomy
- Sphere as a LOCUS: Quick Exploration and Prompt
- Sphere + Plane = ?
- Cube: AR Exploration Template
- Tetrahedron: AR Exploration Template
- Octahedron: AR Exploration Template
- Dodecahedron: AR Exploration Template
- Icosahedron: AR Exploration Template