Reflection of a Pulse (Fixed end)
- Ray Tuck
- The simulation represents a transverse pulse traveling along a string towards a fixed end. The end of the string is fixed and can not move.
- The pulse reflects from the fixed end.
- The red line shows the resultant shape of the string, the blue line shows the incident pulse and the green line shows the reflected pulse.
- Tick Show resultant only to show only the resultant shape of the string.
- The dotted blue line shows where the pulse would be if the string continued on and the pulse was not reflected.