Light Intensity for Young's Experiment
- Ray Tuck
The graph shows the light intensity on a distant screen for Young's Experiment (double slit interference)
- The green line shows the effect of diffraction through each slit.
- The brown line shows the interference pattern (slits of zero width)
- The red line shows the actual intensity for slits of given width and separation.
- You can use the sliders to change the distance between slits (d), the width of each slit (w) and the wavelength of light ()
- The checkboxes allow you to choose which graphs to display.